It was Mario Incisa della Rocchetta with his Sassicaia who brought Tuscany to the top of the world of fine wines. Followed by Piero Antinoris Tignanello and wines like Le Pergole Torte, Cepparello or Galatrona, he started a real quality offensive of Tuscan wines which became soon known as Supertuscans.
- The Renaissance of Tuscan viticulture: Mario Incisa della Rocchetta and the Sassicaia
- A revolution in Chianti: Piero Antinori and Tignanello
- Tasting: Sassicaia, Guado al Tasso and Tignanello
- Visit to a winery with tasting
- The return of Sangiovese: Pergole Torte
- Tasting: Pergole Torte, Cepparello, Galatrona
- Guided walking tour in the historical center of Lucca
- Dinner in a typical tuscan restaurant
Tastings: 12 wines
Duration: 15.0 hours
Price: 470.00 €
The fee includes: two seminar units of 2.5 hours each, tastings according to the program, the excursion to a winery, a guided walking tour in Lucca and a dinner.